Gizmobo gives you all the latest mobile phone release dates, specifications, comparisons, and prices in more than 20 countries. Xiaomi Tech was founded as a Chinese smartphone producer in 2010 and soon reached high market shares in its home market. Although Xiaomi is not one of the Top 5 smartphone manufacturers worldwide in 2016, it is nevertheless one of the big global players in this market segment. One click on the zoomed-in image opens the original in a new window. The first image shows the scaled photograph of the test device. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 used in phones like the RedMagic 7 was announced a year after the Snapdragon 888 that the Black Shark 4 pro uses. When you stack the two chips up against each other, the Gen 1 does beat out the Snapdragon, but not by a lot.
- It starts at a relatively affordable S$790 for the 8GB/128GB version.
- Images are sharp for outdoor scenes, though the shadows look darker than expected.
- Xiaomi Black Shark 4 price starts from AFN 36,480 Afghanistan.
- The gaming-focused phone sets an interesting premise, putting forward features like a 144Hz refresh rate on an AMOLED panel, 120W HyperCharge, and a 720Hz touch sampling rate.
- If you are facing Heating Problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone.
In it, there are toggles that let you take advantage of this phone’s many impressive specs, like its 720Hz touch sampling rate, or a “Ludicrous Mode,” that pushes the specs to their limit. (It suggests that you buy an accessory to help keep the phone cool while this mode is active). At £429, the entry-level model is one of the cheapest dedicated gaming phones you can buy.
The Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen ticks all the boxes for a gaming experience. The variable refresh rate can go up to 144 Hz and the touch sampling rate up to 720 Hz. The latter number isn’t really impressive in 2022, the OnePlus 10 Pro can hit 1,000 Hz, for example. From there you can manage all your games, accessories and all game-related settings like universal brightness, auto-rejecting phone calls and choosing refresh rates.
- This website belongs to Xiaomiui, the largest unofficial fan community.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch firmware files Video …
- Plus, I don’t have to worry about the accidental touches or the video wrapping over the edges.
As with most gaming phones, Black Shark hasn’t spent much time in this department. Under general daily use, which for me includes hours of podcasts, plenty of gaming, a lot of social media and email use, and a fair bit of YouTube, I just got through to bed time with 5% of battery remaining. The Black Shark 4 Pro continues in the path of its predecessors and attempts to give you an affordable gaming phone with all the right features.
Normally, with a phone at this price point, you’d expect something like a 60Hz display, meaning the image you’re seeing only updates 60 times every second. 144Hz is over double that—which can improve your reactions by at least an extra frame.